Pamela Atwell 1711 Furnace Road Lincolnton, NC 28092 704-240-9656 704-240-4733
SALE CONTRACT FOR PET KITTENS
BREED: ____________ COLOR DESCRIPTION: _________________BIRTH DATE: ______ SEX: ________
Above described cat/kitten was sold as a pet on _____________ for ____________ plus shipping. (Date of Sale) (Sale Price)
This kitten MUST NOT BE BRED AND MUST BE ALTERED ( spayed/neutered ) before one year of age.
PURCHASER:________________________________________________________________________ Name Street Address City State Zip
Phone E-mail Address
BREEDERíS (SELLER) HEALTH GUARANTEE
1. Seller operates a FeLV negative cattery and guarantees this cat/kitten is in good health, free of feline leukemia and all other major diseases to the best of the Sellerís knowledge at the time of sale. Seller offers a money back guarantee if the cat/kitten is returned within seventy-two (72) hours provided that the request to return is accompanied by a written veterinarian statement describing any illness. All warranties are VOID if this kitten is given an FIP / feline leukemia vaccination.
2. Seller guarantees the cat/kitten is free of any hereditary malformations (genetic defects) to the best of the Sellerís knowledge at the time of sale. In the event a fatal genetic defect is found in the cat/kitten within one year of purchase, Seller agrees to replace the cat/kitten with another kitten of equal value when one becomes available, assuming that the Buyer was notified in writing of the health issues at the time they occurred prior to 7 months of age. No money will be returned. A necropsy report with an explanation by the cat/kittenís attending veterinarian must be provided to the Seller prior to replacement cat/kitten being given to the Purchaser. No medical costs are refunded. Shipping expenses will be the responsibility of the Purchaser.
3. Seller assumes NO responsibility for purchaserís allergies to cats, disapproval of landlord, lack of proper house training for this cat/kitten, etc. No monies will be refunded for these reasons.
1. Purchaser agrees to take cat/kitten to a licensed veterinarian for a health checkup within three (3) days of the purchase date so that there can be no question of the kittenís health at the time of sale. Associated veterinarian fees are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
2. Purchaser will always provide a clean litter pan, fresh water, quality food and suitable scratching posts. If cat/kitten is found to be kept in an unsuitable environment or is poorly cared for, the Seller will reserve the right to request that the cat/kitten be unconditionally returned at no cost to the Seller with NO REFUND of purchase price.
3. Under no circumstances will this cat/kitten be sold, leased, or given to any pet shop, research lab, or similar facility.
4. Under no circumstances will this cat/kitten be leased, loaned, sold, or given to another breeder.
5. This cat/kitten WILL NOT be declawed. Guarantees are void if declawing procedure is done without written permission of Seller.
6. This kitten is being sold as pet only and NOT for breeding. Purchaser agrees to neuter/spay kitten at his/her expense before the kitten reaches one year of age and guarantees this cat/kitten will not be used for breeding. Seller will hold registration papers until the Purchaser has provided proof of altering.
7. IF BREEDER DOES NOT RECEIVE PROOF OF NEUTER/SPAY PRIOR TO KITTENíS FIRST BIRTHDAY, PURCHASER WILL OWE BREEDER AN ADDITIONAL $1,000. In addition, if this cat is bred, the above cat and all kittens produced will become the property of Pamela Atwell and will be sent to her at no charge. All paperwork will be transferred to Pamela Atwell at no expense to her.
BREACH OF CONTRACT
In the case of a breach of contract, the Purchaser agrees to surrender this cat/kitten and its prodigy to the Seller at no cost to the Seller and to execute and pay for registration (TICA, CFA, ACFA, as appropriate) paperwork to transfer ownership back to the Seller. Purchaser shall be liable for all attorney and court fees. Any resultant court action shall take place in the state wherein Seller resides under applicable state laws. This agreement shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties and any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this agreement shall not be binding upon either party except to the extent incorporated in this agreement. The unenforceability of any clause(s) in this agreement will not invalidate the entire agreement executed the ____ day of ______ 20__.
SIGNATURES INDICATE FULL AGREEMENT WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE PROVISIONS
________________________ _____________ ____________________ ___________
Pam Atwell (Seller) Date Purchaser Date